Thank you for your interest in Wirral Bazaar.
Please note that no place is guaranteed until you, the Stallholder, has been notified that you have been successful in your application and the full amount due on final booking confirmation has been received.
- The Wirral Bazaar Committee will review your application and contact you with the outcome of their decision. As a Committee we strive to offer a wide and varied choice for our visitors, which hopefully also benefits you the Stallholder. Every application has to be reviewed which may, regrettably, lead to some rejections. We aim to contact you with our decision by 30 March 2020.
- Furthermore, the Committee may offer you a Stall but on the basis of a reduced space to that stated in your application.
- If you are successful in your application, to maintain the balance of goods on sale, please do not bring a different selection of products to that described on your application form. The Committee reserves the right to ask Stallholders to remove any items that are not described and/or are similar to those of another stall.
- If successful, I, the Stallholder, agree:
- to present my Stall in a professional manner, and within the space booked;
- to help publicise the Bazaar on all social media accounts and mailing lists;
- to bring all necessary spotlights/lighting for my Stall, as I accept that the lighting is not good;
- to give 10% of takings and 10% of orders taken at the Bazaar to the charity North West Cancer Research;
- that all electrical equipment has been PAT tested within the previous 12 months of the date of the Bazaar;
- that at the date of the Bazaar, I will have in place all valid and appropriate Product, Public and, where applicable, Employer’s Liability Insurance, and ensure the safety of everyone associated with my Stall.
- Should you, the Stallholder, cancel after payment has been received no refund shall be given.
- Wirral Bazaar reserves the right to cancel your attendance at the Bazaar if they consider it necessary.
- Wirral Bazaar reserves the right to cancel the Bazaar should the organising Committee consider this necessary. Furthermore, whilst all due precautions are taken, the Wirral Bazaar Committee cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to products or persons during the Bazaar.